Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally, a relaxed day!

Today was such a nice day. I did almost nothing. I think I folded one load of laundry and that's it. My mom and dad took Scott and I out to eat at Applebee's. My food was so delicious and it was such a treat, both to have a nice meal out and to go out with only grown-ups and have a regular conversation without little ones climbing on me.

After that, we took the kids out to a movie. We saw Shrek and I really liked it. Quinn wouldn't sit still for it and Scott ended up walking around the theatre with him while the rest of us watched the show, but we made it up to him when we got home and I kept the kids outside playing in the yard so he could watch TV and have a beer and get to relax.

1 comment:

Azaera said...

That sounds awesome! I want one of those days.