Friday, July 10, 2009

Today sucks.

Technically, I think I'm talking about yesterday. I don't know. I'm tired and can't make my brain turn it all off. Stupid little things are getting to me. I don't know why. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. It's stuff like how Quinn sleeps only when I'm awake, but the second I lay down he wakes up. Or the fact that Zoe wants to be ON me whenever I lay down. Not snuggled up beside me so tight that she almost pushes me out of bed. That's a typical night. I was referring to the atypical sleeping literally on top of my chest or side or legs or head. So maybe I'm actually annoyed because people are actually quite annoying today. Yesterday. Shit, I can't think. I'm going to go to bed and see how long until someone lays on top of my head and smothers me. Hopefully by the time I wake up it will actually feel like tomorrow (today?) and I'll start fresh.

No comments: