Monday, March 9, 2009

Staggering forward

Springing forward is just too much. I'm staggering instead. I have never liked Daylight Saving Time. It always throws me off for weeks, and not just by an hour. I reset my internal clock, but only by the copious use of caffiene that then keeps me up even later than normal and makes me sleepy all day. Ah well. Ben Franklin is entitled to a few mistakes, having had so many marvelous ideas. We'll just say that springing forward was his worst and leave it at that.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I agree! By the time my body adjusts, it will be time to set them back again. Plus it stays light out far too long. Some may feel this is a good thing but it is very hard to convince the kids it's bed time when the sun is still shining, no matter how you set the clocks. LOL