Saturday, May 2, 2009

Presents for you guys.

There are just a few of you regular readers out there. But as a thank you for reading, I have some presents for you. Dove deodorant just sent me a full-sized Visibly Smooth deodorant. It became available in store in May of 2009, which means some stores won't even have it yet. It's supposed to reduce the look and feel of underarm stubble over time. I just got this today, so I can't say that it works. I'll get back to you on that in a week or two, LOL. They also included in the package a stack of $2 off coupons. I'm going to be sharing these with the coupon circles I participate in, and I'd also like to share with you. Leave a comment if you'd like one, then send me an e-mail with your address and I'll mail you a coupon. In fact, invite your friends to drop by and do the same thing. Like I said, I have a stack.



And Azaera, since you're in Canada and the coupon may not work there, I'll just send you the free deodorant they sent me. Wait--will you have to pay duty on a small package? Hmmm. We may have to work something else out. If you have to pay to get it, it's not much of a present. I have no idea how much they charge for duty, either. Let me know and we'll figure something out.

4 comments:

Azaera said...

Wow cool! Hmm I'm not sure if you have to pay duty on stuff that small I will look at the Canada Post site and see what it says.. I want to send you something too! :D

Karen said...

You don't have to send me something! But if you have to pay duty, I'm gonna make you up a whole box to mail instead of just one thing. No point in having to pay to get just deodorant. And I have a ton of baby toys that I'd just be donating to goodwill anyway. I can give Sky a gift, and you one too!

Tara said...

I linked you on my Walgreens post, since those seem to get the most readers.

Karen said...

Thanks, Tara. I don't know about having more readers, though.