Friday, May 22, 2009

Quinn

He's finally decided to hit the terrible twos. He's actually almost three but this week he's really hit his stride in the tantrum throwing. He's been hitting, kicking, throwing things, dumping food on the floor on purpose, and screaming so loud that my ears ring from it. He also bites himself (on purpose out of frustration) and then comes running to me to tattle. "Quinn bit me! Quinn bit me!" as if he wasn't the one doing the biting.

Zaven's birthday party is a week from tomorrow and I don't know what the hell we're going to do. I can't get anything done.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Just now? I'm sorry, but very cute he tattles on himself, lol. I think Rylan was born into the terrible twos with no end in sight. Good Luck with the party (and of course the getting ready part)